Tuesday, January 08, 2008

ok busybodies and more busybodies. I guess I have to apologise to Fab for spamming his tagboard once more...

but apologies aside, I think the first 2 weeks of school have been uneventful. I mean, besides starting my music investigation from scratch last Thursday and finishing with a good 2000 plus words and 11 full extracts, I guess that is relatively incredible. Plus I have a powerpoint presentation for it too!

Yesterday was fun, I mean, sitting in an auditorium with great apprehension about what to happen. Seeing our seniors waiting for their results and thinking "ONE YEAR FROM NOW IT'S OUR TURN!! NO!!!!!!!!!". That sucks. Anyway, I do not need to rattle about how good we are. Other people's blogs have it already, and besides, who really reads my blog?! Seeing our school appear on TV, and the celebrated media response, I think we really have to give credit to Dr Ong for introducing the IB programme. And Dr Ong was so freaking happy that he gave today as a holiday without thinking!

So then Chinese results. I was scared and everyone was scared. 6 or 7, SL 2 or no SL2. Glad to say I came away with 7, and no more SL2 yeah! But seriously, thanks be to God, because he promised me one even though sometimes, we do not have faith to receive it.

But finally, I still have more work to do. One more music compo to wrap things up. Almost one year anniversary to "YOUR LOYAL LOVE".

and whoop, I never heard anyone claim "you are my best friend and idol" and I really dont know what to expect so... I'm not an idol. Long long long way to go. I am not even made of stone.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!

No comments: