Monday, September 18, 2006

14 days

doesn't time fly pretty fast? it's already term 4...

i love this secrecy in which i am writing this blog. No one actually knows about it yet except a few close friends... and maybe relations...

for you guys out there who have not started revising for the final year exams... Relax! someone out there has not studied too... and guess who...

if you are going through a huge period of stress now, maybe I should try and give some words of encourage you. 1) relax. take some time off everyday to look around your surroundings and go... Woww! this is my father's world! He is my rock in ages past. This is my Father's world. 2) Pray hard. you are not the only one who suffers from a mild bout of depression or overcomed in your work. I have those days too and many more have felt the same way. 3) Talk about it. It's not too hard to tell your friends or your parents what you are going through. I am sure you will find some inspiration in talking to them.

These a few steps that each of us should try to do. The oof has not studied as a result of huge amounts of work and the blog that I am writing now...

on a lighter note... i have a new wallet! it's quite cool you know. It's a converse and I think the design is pretty cute.. I will upload the pic when i have a nit more time.

thanks Mei! you are the best in the world..!:)

No comments: