Tuesday, September 26, 2006

beef.

so i stood up twice in class for doing homework half way today... iz like... not very funny lor...
then came chem mock exam. i looked at the question, and i went "o shit.. all qualitative analysis".. that is like my worse topic ever for chem... need to study lor...

then came chinese class. who never do the test paper (and by the way the stupid test paper was so easy that even a primary 6 student could do it)? insulting my intelligence which is like.. so high.. (a bit ego larh) then i was like.. need to do meh? pai seh.. i chinese rep never do, but so easy do what do??

Ok lah.. lucky. she said my oral good. well prepared. can answer all the funny questions she threw at me... fluent and good. hoping that i was the one who wrapped up the 28/30 mark.

did i just see IHS, Lang Arts and POD flying towards me? Oh damm, that fibrous beef again in the fridge.... shoots... now what?

No comments: