Thursday, October 12, 2006

now... i shall give a paper by paper review since I am free..

IHS: ok, not too bad. quite confident of the hypothesis question since i mugged pretty hard for it and found quite a number of facts relevant to the question. document based question did not give me as much problems as the mid year ones... so overall ok.

Language Arts 1: the prose was terrible. i spent about 20 minutes wondering what i should do and whether i should do the other question. but some parts like "what is the significance of the last line" went pretty well...

Langauge Arts 2: Mugging paper. Basically threw back all my knowledge of 4 continents to the teacher. the question that came out was somewhat expected by me "conflict in culture."

C math 1: Not so bad. A lot of stupid errors. box and whiskers diagram forgot how to do. a lot of careless mistakes. feel pretty bad since it was a ok paper.

C math 2: about the same. this time less mistakes.

Bio 1 and 2: Heck lah... comfirm fail liao. i was really like "heck bio" what a bad attitude on my part. but not my fault... too much to study for.

Chem 1 and 2: MCQ about 26 marks to 28. not so bad. open ended also rather ok, except my hated electrolysis and battery cell thingy... that was a bit difficult. and the esters part. should be wrong. comfirm get higher than mid year. quite confident.

A Math 1: not too bad. things i could not do in normal life i could do in the paper. however, i was distracted by the constant drilling and it got on my nerves.

A Math 2: totally screwed up. forget it.

Chinese paper: First part of paper 1 was so boring that i went to design the Singapore jersey. the summary part took almost 40 mins of my time. Composition not bad. Personal letter. just added on some stuff and i was well on my way to a 3 page essay. nothing else

ok. that's about it. cannot give a minute to minute timeline... see you tomorrow.

No comments: