Wednesday, October 18, 2006

o sheesh... my computer's LED screen spoiled... so i'll probably have no chance to post at home, so I will do it here...

super dao mei 2 days ago... i lost like 9 sets of bridge and won only 3. Yesterday, my computer was perfectly fine.. until i took it out of hibernation screen and the screen refused to display anything... except a faint picture of the screen.. i really hope the fault is covered under the warranty.

i just finished my MEP practical for piano today. One of the examiners looked super familiar, then she said, "MEP canp" then i was like, ooooooooooooooooooooooooo..lol:) not too bad today... but the televsion, sound console, camera, MR guy, 5 teachers did not help in my performance too much. 2 more days to the 2nd practical..

tomorrow is our results day. shoots... i am really nervy and edgy... i know i screwed bio and adv maths.. but how are the rest... will find out tomorrow... hope its ok. after that, i will welcome MEP O level examination... days of reckoning are here...

bear with my tag board pls... its in a clumsy position (like me) and I really need to do something about it... so if you please... WAIT. didnt change it because of the comments, but rather the freedom that this tagboard gives me. you will find out soon...lolz..

kk.. i go for Chinese Karaoke now... really boring day at school. zzzzzz.... I am sitting next to Wesely Chan now.... dun think he knows what i am doing....haha..

No comments: