Tuesday, April 24, 2007

anyways... a pile of work is dragging up

i find myself sinking under a pile of sand
a pan that does not end
The one that burns you
Before you can reach a church pew?

k. on to the main point. so we had rehearsals today for music. and like i sang my chinese composition for the first time on stage and hell it was super duper good lor. like the mikes are 3 times better than the ones i have seen or even used.

but embarrasingly, no matter how good it sounds, THE STUPID SCORE STILL HAS A BIG BIG problem. ok... maybe i have the problem because like i cant read rhythm for nuts and like singing to a metronome does not appeal greatly to me. well you get the idea.

that was a long day. i still have my great gatsby yet to be done and tomorrow guess who is going to kill me. Brian Connor. hopefully man utd wins tomorrow, get what i mean? he's a man utd fan.

pple!!! can you stop screwing the name of my chinese song up? its your loyal (faithful) love and not It's our loyal love so pls get that correct!!!!!!!!! ok?

No comments: