Sunday, April 15, 2007

Today's Benny Hinn meeting was really good.

As a choir member, I have personally experienced great miracles, falling under His power 3 times, and would have fallen many more times had it not because I stopped. We fell down uncontrollably, laughing non stop, and when we got up, there were tears in our eyes. I tell you that was the best experience I ever had.

Back to 2 years ago. Benny Hinn came in 2005, bringing along a wealth of blessing with him. One night, we left after a powerful 2nd service. That same night, we said, "God the queue is long, and we have not eaten dinner. Moreover there is a long queue. If it is your will for us to attend, let us get in." And we did. We had more than 6 seats for us to choose from.

But tonight was powerful. It is incredible to get drunk in the presence of God. Many people got healed tonight, with a strong strong annointing. I am really glad I came. I mean. half the songs we did not know how to sing, and still, he said we were the best choir he ever heard.

The choir has really been blest today. The guy next to me, Ken, I think, managed to find a way to tie my tie without getting me strangled with the small shirt that I was wearing, my Sec1 shirt to be exact. It came out fantastic. Tomorrow you will see.

He is now in Singpapore, and if you are smart, you will go for tomorrow's service. Quote Benny Hinn "Only a fool would reject God." I strongly believe so.

This is only a summary. There is actually more to elaborate on that I might have already forgotten. But tonight's main events will be etched in my memory. Forever.

No comments: