Thursday, September 13, 2007

An empty street, an empty blog, a hole inside my heart.

Music Compo 2 is finally finished with a bit of trouble. On tuesday my work got deleted partially thanks to the computer's non ability to save my work successfully while i am playing. So comes the hell of trying to recall what i wrote in the initial stages of my composition. Struggled but eventually found the right stuff. Thanks be to God! No wonder those who saw me on tuesday would have noticed my grumpy mood thanks to the deletes.

Badminton today was fun, we might have lost to 5.12 eventually, but it was not so bad considering that it was David vs Goliath with the ownage badminton that Alvin played. Nearly hit my face twice but i successfully evaded it without getting hit twice.

What's even better was that Kiran failed to turn up for class. Bridge and nothing else, catching up on those lost hours.

But perhaps what was worse today was the Composition Seminar. I am on the brink of generalising that any stuff organised by the MOE tends to be useless. I mean like composition relies more on inspiration then using technical stuff like retrogrades and inversions, and giving the ruthless nature of our teachers, I am not really surprised that if you fail to use these properly, you are asking for trouble. I try to shun all these as much as possible.

Well some of the stuff are common sense, given that you shld find an appropriate day and time to do your compos, and well, silence is a crucial factor. Noticably, it was the failure of the Instructor to teach us how to improve our compos that left me so disillusioned. Didnt regret going back to class for a little entertainment. Jaime yr laptop rocks. Randomly generated words provided us with much fun and laughter. Thanks.

This wraps up one of my dead days in which I wasnt awake until 8 plus, when Chinese teacher asked us to write our own compos, so there. Otherwise, as Harry Potter puts it, "All was well".

No comments: