Monday, October 15, 2007

it just feels so funny not blogging.

blogging is not second nature to me anymore, and in any case, my life does not seem to revolve around it.. I am not quite that desperate for everyone to know what i did.. but well..

i tend to get a little to critical about things at times, nagging and criticising others in my head for doing something wrong or what have you.. just one of my perhaps.. many faults..

but it is by the grace of God where I am standing here. I dont know why I am writing this, but on some silent reflection throughout this year, I realise that I have been blest abundantly. Perhaps I could give some firsts at the end of the year.

But oh so quickly time has flown past. the agony is over (well not yet) and I think I could look back on that Malaysia trip 3 days ago and say it was fruitful, but most importantly, i have learnt not to be too critical all the time.. it's not as if I could do better at times..

it's 1 am, but I believe that God will give me the strength to pull through tomorrow.

No comments: