Wednesday, April 02, 2008

It's been a fateful few days since I last blogged. During this time, I ate TOK, drank TOK and slept TOK.

Well it's all over now and the journey has been rather amazing. To be frank, if not for the assessment rubric and what have you, I would willingly give myself a 18/20, but since I have to follow the rubric, I gave myself a 14-16. Well logical, since I did not meet some of the criteria, but if I get less than that, then I would not feel too happy about it.

But God's blessing has prevailed. In times which I panicked I knew I could count on him for help. The inspiration came through with the help of God and I am rather thankful for it. Thanks to those who gave me suggestions (and encouragements), and I am rather thankful for them.

But for now, we can only wait and see, what God has for me.

No comments: