Friday, March 28, 2008

Things I cannot stand

I really detest people who try to act smart in the presence of others, and this is a classic example today.

this queer former student cum relief teacher took his place beside my music teacher who was doing a consultation with me. Well I pretty much had a good impression of him at first, a well accomplished student, a result of the 4 years of good education here in AC.

so on goes consultation, and he makes these smart ass remarks, one that goes something like this. my teacher points out a mistake I made, and I replied, "Yes I know, I will change it", then this stupid dumb ass decides to say in a quiet tone "Sometimes knowing is not good enough". He then tries to go one up, saying "Mr XXX is looking at the content, I am going further by looking at the organisation".

And I say, I'm going to the national library later for IA, then go home do TOK, then sleep. Then he says "What sleep? You should be doing work!"

What a dumb airheaded ass. my opinion of him dropped considerably, thinking of him as someone who tried to make himself look smart but ended up looking pretty stupid and giving others a bad impression of him.

No comments: