Friday, July 27, 2007

I suppose PE yesterday was real fun...

I really wanted to play badminton at first, out of somewhat desperation and the need to further to improve my skills. But we almost landed up playing Ultinate Frisbee once more for 3 weeks in a row. I was about to protest this move when suddenly they decided to change the game to floorball. Now I did not know what floorball was, nor did I have any interest in the game when I first heard of it. All I wanted to do was to go and play badminton. But nevertheless I stayed behind because I might pick up something new if I stayed behind and had a chance to learn something.

I somewhat realised that by the end of the PE lessons I really had no regrets staying behind. Floorball was really fun and trying to stop all those mad shots were fun. Made some decent saves along the way but grazed my knee after diving a bit too much to stop the balls from going in. But really, I was nervous when I saw the ball approaching the football goalpost line. It was really scary.

Kiran's lesson after that... and I really felt.. well... bored...

I nearly slept but thankfully, a music free period and we can watch all those gay homosexual stuff during PC, homosexual referring to 12 Night, where God! all the characters are gay I swear.

But that rounded off a pretty good day. Badminton at 6.30 with my neighbour and I feel a bit more prepared for the weekend ahead. Joy.

No comments: