Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Monday was fun, and we had the luxury of laughing at an announcement made during chapel about travel plans. If you guys are going to "poetry farms" (poultry farms)... then everyone bursts out laughing. I bet DP 3 did not even realise it.

But well I have the luxury of blogging now since I have finished my IOP. And well, chem test, was ah.. not bad. the only problem was the enthalpy change, which i mixed up the order of finding the final enthalpy, though I knew how to do the question. Today must have passed quite fast for me, as history was a period spent on doing admin stuff and what have you... Music can be considered a free period, though at times the scratchy music played by the string quartet (and especially Ying Hao) was irritating at times.. but otherwise ok

And so Leon ends a day on another high note, but wondering whether to worry for tomorrow's IOP after massively changing the title of my presentation at least 3 times today. So thats about it for today. Stick around for tomorrow. I can assure you that there will be no lame jokes lest i really become unable to walk.

No comments: