Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Object of the day:
cough drops: drowsy
YAWN!

tired for most of the day, deprived of my teh peng, and what have you... but at least i could eat breakfast at about 8.30am in the morning.

but it has been a rather good HL subject day, finished by Ludlam book, seen many IOP presentations (and by the way the standard is still quite high at this current point), laughed at the sometimes sheer stupidity of Private Bollocks, and the magnitude of the humour.

Recesses were basically spent playing CS and about 3 rounds of bridge, rather exciting day for all of us playing.

Photog installation, and I now have a shiny (but scratched badge) announcing "PHOTOGRAPHER". O well. quite nice. buffet was good, and food snapped up in about 20 minutes flat. Sandwiches were nice.. but I fear I am eating a bit too much.

I have been sleeping for quite some time since I came home.. but at least point form analysis on the Naturalist thing is done already.. so goodnight.

No comments: