Thursday, August 23, 2007

sleeping pills: initial wearout
sugar rush: sudden energy
first aid kit: pulled my bloody something on my right foot

the day opened of well i suppose, with a tired me falling asleep rather easily in class. However, it was just about all the same, managed to awake for assembly, staying awake in chinese and so on. During Chinese it was the same old presentations, except that i had some problems with my math portfolio and so i consulted the Great Kenneth who shed some light on how he went about solving the area problem for the math potfolio. So after that it was already almost over, so what we did was play Call of Duty, which was rather fun, considering Kenneth died like a few times trying to get his tanks over to the other side... well... and the stupid comments about war added some humour to an otherwise boring period of Chinese.

History for Mr Tan Kok Choon and thats where the fun begins. Like Kenneth and Steven was commenting that since the Y3s were selling the cards for teachers, they might as well get one for him.. and following that Kenneth's comments about how he spammed Mr Tan with comments with "You have changed my life! I love you forever" or something on that line. Then Mr Tan says he forgot some sound cable and went to the staff room to get it. Fraser and Kenneth then run out of the classroom and say "Sir! Run!" followed by of course, Mr Tan taking an unusually slow walk. But then he stuns us with his quick arrival and Kenneth once more adds "Sir the finishing line is here! Run!" Which of course we burst into class laughing.

So during recess I broke precedence and ate before PE. Quite heavily (according to body mass) I must add. So one wonders how I would manage to swim but I did anyway. PE was swimming and the same, just that I hadnt swam for like almost 2 years, ever since I moved house.. While the grouping was being done, i pulled my muscle during the first breast stroke and regretted pushing a bit too hard. Ended up that I was the slowest (no surprise since I had pulled my muscle) and almost landed in Group D. But thankfully, the compensation for that was a solar halo, a beautiful one, one that I had never seen before.. so well.. Thank God for that..

Hedda Gabbler for HL3 and again, I have no idea how I managed to sit through a 1h 40 minute lesson of that. Thankfully some narration of the story was able to pull us through..

PC follows for the last of the last... and a silly propaganda talk that dragged on to 1715 hrs, but at least i saw some old faces like Zhi. Anyhow I manage to get home safely, and tomorrow, Math portfolio beckons.

Sighs.

No comments: