Sunday, August 05, 2007

And so a weekend passes by just like that and many people ask.. So what happened to the weekend.

Today was pretty simple. I woke up late to compensate for the sleep lost on Saturday. Did my chem prac 11 that I supposedly owed Dalbot (and by the way, he is really pissing me off big time). My brother intends to buy a piece of property soon, so we went to La Casa to look at the layouts. I was throughly impressed, and if you look at the layout of each of the flats, it is really very nice. Coupled with the beautiful Karaoke room with steam jaccuzis and nice pools, a $600 K condo is really worth it, with a monthly maintainence fee of $200. I suppose I do miss condo facilities, afterall, I am staying in a landed property with no KTV room. If my brother ever buys it, I will be the first to exploit these properties. I swear.

But anyway, FOP on Friday was good. Not fantastic, but good. Where on earth in SIngapore can you get a solid 2 hours of praise and worship broken into 2 installments. Atmosphere was good for a Friday night, but the only thing worth considering was the neighbourhood that the SIS is located in. At night, the neighbourhood is swarmed with prostitutes and what have you, showing off rather shamelessly. Yea kill me please.

Tonight is the big showdown between Man Utd and Chelsea. My gut feeling tells me Man Utd to win, and this does not usually fail me. Going for a 2-0 win over Chelsea. A slight disappointment with F1 today, with Raikkonen taking 2nd only, Felipe Massa on 14th. I believe it was the wrong strategy for Massa, as his car was overly loaded with petrol that slowed him down too much,

Kick of beckons now.

No comments: