Tuesday, March 04, 2008

1st Rant

A pretty frustrating day for me today and I ended up shedding a few tears when I got back home. 1) Never felt frustrated like that at this sort of level for a hell of a long time. 2) And even if I do, I usually don't show it.. My cheerful mood seems to cover it all up huh..

Now seriously, I have worked on that bloody thing for more than a year now. I don't find it a problem, and it makes perfect sense to me. You freaking send out mixed signals that seem to confuse me all the time and I don't really know how to respond. Now granted there IS work to be made on it, it is not perfect. But yet you say one time that some parts are good, next moment you condemm the whole thing. Goodness gracious me how I regret even choosing you as someone to help me out.

God is my cat my best friend? Goodness gracious me. 1st rant in a long time.

No comments: