Thursday, March 20, 2008

Actions speak louder than words.

quite a lot of things to say since today has been quite a day..

day startedof rainy and gloomy, above all, it was a downcast day.. however that meant that PE was confined to the indoors! so it was some standing broadjump and sit and reach. after that was badminton, and more badminton games with the GREAT Gareth. Heck I think I enjoyed myself a pretty dammed lot..

recess, what more could I ask for.. nice hot ban mian with soup to warm me up and keep me full for the rest of the day.. but from here on I would like to address some issues..

1) The most annoying people are those who talk a lot and look at the bad side of people rather than the good. Granted I think in my time at ACS(I) I probably made some bad choices along the way due to my occasional stupidity, but I believe that you are not any better either. Well. What can I say. I am just glad you aint in my class no more because you are one big nuthead that ought to be slapped good in your face. The girl who actually listened to you is probably another airhead as well.

2) To another person. Well, you are a nice guy, I look at the good side of things, but you can't really differentiate pranks from serious affairs can you.. nope I dont think so. It got me quite annoyed today and really, that was quite uncalled for. Know when to stop for God's sake.

I guess I have pretty much said it all. After school was some kind of a discussion for YLS for next week, and it's NEXT WEEK!!! And we havent got much done yet!!

Well thanks for even listening to me and have a good Good Friday.!

No comments: