Monday, November 26, 2007

FooFoo is back!

yeah it has been a heck of a weekend, and to add it off, I dont really know who is reading my blog anymore! not that I have been worried about it or anything..

but well, my first time as a best man, and the first time as a xiong di.. (which means brother of course). That means unequal amounts of getting saboed and eating wasabi crackers and bittergourd tea (disguised as sugar cane) and starjumps etc.. but doesnt seem so bad come to think of it.

I was working as a photographer for most of the morning, and continued into the afternoon, where I was relieved of my duties after the professional one came over. (once that photographer gives me back my photos i will show you K!) I had fun taking random pics and times and giving some good photos.

But I think the highlight has to be the dinner last night. Walking around, easing people into their seats, seeing some of my friends and good relatives really was heart warming, and well, I think I must be quietly (or noisily) satisfied with the whole outcome of the wedding dinner and cocktail reception by the beach. surprised by attendance, I think this has to be one of the better weddings so far, where everyone lasted until 11pm.

Hey I like champagne ok! (12% alcohol content) and this rocks! gave me the energy for the night. But by the end, I think I was considerably exhausted, and yes, the room service was good (since it was free yes!) and I was considerably tempted to order Movenpick icecream at 2 am in the morning. (add deli sandwiches, steak, salad, soup, milkshake.. blah) that everyone ordered! I think the hotel executive must be kicking herself for even offering that free deal to us (and no i am not going to tell you which hotel it was for obvious reasons) and I think that we throughly enjoyed ourselves! Thank you hotel management!

Well considerably tired I fell asleep around 2 am for the second night running, and almost awoke at 12 today. Lunch and then the wait to check out.

I think I must be blessed.

No comments: