Friday, November 09, 2007

one rainbow.. 2 rainbow.. 3 rainbow...!

All right.. I saw 3 rainbows today in total. One of them was a reflection of the other, and there was another one that stood on its own. I spotted it opposite my house (which is Johor) and the arch extended all the way to our housing area. That was super cool la.. I mean.. how many days in a year would you see a tri-rainbow? Only seen a double rainbow once..

Partly because it was raining in Johor, and the sun was shining in the direction of Johor. As a result of this, beautiful rainbows were formed.

So later, I went to play soccer.. and like my jaw dropped instantly. what I saw was the arch of the new Wembely stadium in England, with a full arch that was totally not blocked, very visible, and the whole arch was clearly seen. Now for a place like Singapore, it is rare that you have such spaces to view a rainbow. And to top it off, there was a reflection of that rainbow. We spotted it at around 5.45pm, and this lasted till 6.40 pm. wow. Never for such a long time have I had such an unobstructed view of the rainbow. omg.

today had chem SL and math SL, and both lessons were a joke. For math, the teacher let us go after the relentless pestering of Jim Seet. For chem SL, guess what! we had CT again! super amusing la. like we owned him once more in a pV=nRT question and a molar ratio question. Then of course, I nearly fell down when I was rocking on the chair, only to be saved by my heel.

(spontaneous laughter heard from select people like cherems..)

so I started laughing too, and he was like

"Leon, what so funny about attending concentration camp during the holidays.. You are holding the whole class up.."

hahahaha.. it is funny when you are teaching:) LOL!!!

He is just about the only person I know who asks his students to buy coffee for him and boy! it was super funny..

"Er.. Could you help me buy some coffee? (I walk away so Benk kana..) If there is extra money.. could you help me buy biscuits?"

(cherems gives me that funny look)

so of course we head down to the SAC.. laughing to ourselves at times.. Talk about the story of the century, and how I used to love those Islamic pictures and songs screened over TV3 when I was around 4 years old.. haha

enjoyable day so far, compounded with my love for my new EE topic and wanting to do more at the national library.. 1200 words and counting.

No comments: