Thursday, November 08, 2007

Ironically, Focus Camp is starting to get really fun for me and I think I will miss it soon enough.

Chem is fantastic, basically, I know what is going on, and sometimes it is fun to teach instead of being taught. So much for the irony there.

Math is another one. Who would expect us to love it so much. With the exception of the first 2 lessons, whatever has happened so far is quite interesting as it gives me time to practice. Looking forward to vectors having said that.

EE has multiplied almost 2.5 times to 1097 words. I am really starting to enjoy the research that I do, and at times, I feel intrigued by the changing role of the Bhumibol in the Thai revolution and coup of 1973 and 1976 respectively. The Thai politics traditionally revolve around military rule and democracy, so the changing nature of the King can be noticed from time to time.

Having said all these, there is, unfortunately, still a mess of things to do. These range from Music investigation to TOK to History IA. I have absolutely no idea what to do for prac and i am getting desperate. Live from day to day, thats what I do.

Watching "Facing the Giants" has given me a massive boost. I now understand what is going on.. In my life.. I mean.

No comments: