Saturday, November 03, 2007

I refer to the author of www.silentprayer--.blogspot.com. I am so pissed now I wouldnt even bother to mention his name.

and I don't go about it and making outrageous (see: homosexual) plays on his girlfriend's blog.

How was that outrageous? Face it. Your mind is bloody perverted.

Sorry Leon, for all your attempts to be a good guy your favourite move seems to be the self destruct.

Yeah I am sure you feel damm bloody sorry for me you moron. How the heck is that self destruct? So you think everything I do is self destruct right? In the first place, I was giving a complement, and I was never trying to be the good guy. What makes you think I was trying to me a good guy? Was it your warped sense of perception that is so warped that makes you think that everything I do is self destructing? Or what?

So, as we're on tagboards:

2 Nov 07, 22:47
oofed!: hi there.. ian brought us on a tour of OCS a week ago.. I just cant forget him:) you are so lucky:)
2 Nov 07, 23:43

hayl: oofed!: i hope youre a girl and not a guy. hahahaha yeah i know im lucky

I am sooooooooo sure I made homosexual comments yah. How is complementing a boyfriend equivalent to homosexual plays. Your bloody retarded mind just switches to that almost immediately. Rephrase "He is so unforgettable". Would that do?! I am so sure I was trying to self destruct. Yah and half the time you always go, "Do you know what Leon said?" You are so bloody insensitive and such a bloody moron and you hardly ever spare a thought for people's feelings I am sure. Even when my comments were meant to be private.

Reactions should range from the Yang-Jian "what-the-pong-Leon?!" to Kenneth's "Foo-you're-a-retard" to my "ROFLOWNED!" Ah Leon, Leon.

人云亦云 like you people always do anyway... So you guys read her blog also huh. Were you trying to stalk her anyway?

And for the record: There is only one Ian Vanderput, if I have to make it so painfully obvious so let's end this already. He sure would be appreciating all this free publicity. On the other hand, it might be fun seeing if he blocks Leon after reading that tag.


Yeah I am so sure.. I havent added him on MSN because my MSN is down. Your crystal ball seems to have failed on you. Is it broken? I suggest you get a new one. Yeah I am so sure it would be fun you moron.

I do not need the paparazzi to start flaming me just because I added some stuff for someone's curiousity. You people just like making people idiots so much and sensationalizing news. Why not become part of the British tabloids that flame people like soccer players week in week out. You do not even give people face to 下得了台. You just love making fun of everything I do dont you. You bloody insensitive freak.

Bloody morons. I dont give a bloody hell if anyone reads this, or if anyone is going to reply at all. This is just for me and my thoughts.

Out of the topic, my 2nd Chinese song is almost done. Just need to get things right. No Yang Jian, I am not addicted to Chinese songs. They come to me/choose when the time is right, I do not think of any melodies day in day out. So thats probably what I look forward to.

No comments: