Saturday, November 24, 2007

A relatively busy day today and I ended up cooking for my family and for my neighbour. One heck of a hectic day as tomorrow my brother is getting married..

So I regret to say that there will be a fair bit of inactivity until monday.. and crap.. why is my tagboard still so empty?!

Anyway.. FRIES!!! In my favourite order..

1)Mos Burger (Big, and nice!)
2)KFC (Lightly salted, not overdone)
3)Mac (Little soggy, high salt content makes it nice)
4)Long John's Silvers (unique batter.. but too oily)
5)Burger King (starchy after about 15 minutes when you take away)

So well thats it.. and i am shelving plans to buy the ipod.. at least for another 3 years...

long day, tired and exhausted. (see clean the driveway, mop the floor, cook for 5 people) I cannot imagine how my mom does housework sometimes. SUPERWOMAN!

No comments: